Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Indian Summer continues

His little corner in the kitchen

Gracie by sunlight
It's not yet 9am, and the temperature is 51 degrees. Another 70 degree day is forecast, with lots of sunshine. I can't believe our luck in having this incredible fall. The summer was so blistering hot, with tons of rain up to the 4th of July, then none at all. In a few minutes, I'll put the harnesses on the dogs, and we'll head to the park for squirrel tracking, sniffing, and greeting. They love it, and so do I.

Sarge has started bunching up the throw rug in his corner of the kitchen. When I'm gone, he'll flip over the end and remove the yarn, piece by piece. It's an anxiety thing. He has also started chewing his nails again. My poor, nervous Sheltie. I just keep giving him lots of hugs and exercise.

Lots to do today. Some running around, and I want to get back into the scrapbook room and work on some Christmas projects. But first up, I need to wear my babies out walking. Enjoy the day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment