Monday, November 22, 2010

Daybreak



I took these shots last week, on a day when we ended up with some rain. The forecast today is for thunderstorms some time this morning. It is November 22nd, and we're going to have thunderstorms. Unbelievable. When Gracie woke me to go out, less than an hour ago, it was already 66 degrees. Kind of makes me wonder how badly we are going to pay for this mild weather later on. Like in December.

The rain is suppose to be off and on today, so I am planning on getting the dogs out for a long walk. My motto is to take advantage of good weather whenever it presents itself. And then (here is a shocker!), Gracie needs a bath. She has been rolling in the dry dirt at the dog park and is really, really dirty. Like ground in. It's only been 3 weeks since the last bath, but I have a tom-boy type of dog. Likes to run and play rough with the boys. I marvel at these dog owners with all white dogs, that always look freshly groomed. Obviously, none of them are Australian Shepherds. Nor do they go sheep herding.

Enjoy your day, and if you are also having it, this wonderful spring weather in November. Weird, people. Really weird.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment