Friday, October 8, 2010

October is my favorite month

Pumpkins at the farm

Love the colors

All the colors!
These photos are from last October. I was out walking with the dogs, and we stopped at a farm in Danville, IN. to see the pumpkin display. I couldn't resist taking a few shots.

We're having company this weekend, so the morning has been spent cleaning. Sarge went to the dog groomer for the very first time, and I am anxious to pick him up. My poor nervous little Sheltie. Gracie has been beside herself, looking for him everywhere in the house even though she was with me in the car when we dropped him off. It is a year tomorrow that Sarge came into our family, and today just proves how much he has become one of our pack.

So you have a great weekend, enjoy this marvelous weather, and we will post again very soon.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment