Sunday, December 13, 2020

Gloomy

In the small landscape Dylusions journal. Acrylic on top of spray inks


Large Dylusions journal. Girl on left is on old book text.

Water colors, white acrylic paint, pencils

Small Dylusions journal. Acrylic paint thru a stencil for background, rest is watercolor and pencils


Jake chased a squirrel up the tree at the dog park, then stayed there. Mr. Squirrel laughed at him.

2pm at the dog park with the clouds rolling in.

 Back to working in my art journals. I spent the past 2 days baking gifts for people who helped me this year. It has been many years since I baked that much, and ya know? You forget how much work it is. But I am grateful for the help I had this year, and the fact I am well enough to marathon bake and then deliver the goods around town.

Once again alternating from journal to journal, so pages that are being prepped can dry. Gulfsprite is posting daily lessons from past years on Patreon, and some of them are involved in layering. Lots of layers. I am now working in both Dylusions, 2 Cansons, and today pulled out the large Dina Wakley journal to clean off the palette.

Hope your days are filled with good times. Stay healthy. Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment