Friday, February 15, 2019

Day 27

My comment on Washington DC

The very best Valentines



For the past two years, the women at Puppy Playground take cute photos of the dogs that are there that day, and send them to us. This is a great feature the Playground offers. I receive emails of "PupUpdates" at least once a month, with video or photos. This is the best dog care facility ever.

I was working on tags about a week ago, and for some strange reason (Trump) I had the image of Strother Martin from Cool Hand Luke in my head, saying this line to the group of inmates. If you never saw the movie, Paul Newman played Luke. Luke drank too much, and beheaded several parking meters in a southern town. Strother Martin was the sadistic warden of the prison where Luke was interred. I haven't seen the movie since I was a young adult, but that quote became quite famous at the time.

I say no more.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment