Saturday, December 8, 2018

Mechanical Difficulties



Chair in living room

Gracie's bed in the spare bedroom
Someone with fur has taken to rearranging the comforter on the bed. Miss Gracie started doing this last winter. It appears she wants her delicate fur to settle down on the sheet, not on a quilt or comforter. So to mess with her, I am remaking the bed every morning. She wants to destroy it, she has to work at it. This is the pay back for being a smarty pants Aussie.

The above Christmas cards were done with stamping and embossing. The photos don't reflect the shine in the embossing powders I used, but if you tilt the cards it is there. I then added some watercolors, and stitched all of the papers together.

I am not in a creative mood. Every single day I think about it, but end up not journaling, not painting, not doing much of anything. At this stage of my life, I find the entire season depressing and I'm sure that has something to do with the lack of ambition. Hoping the 100 Day Project in January will get be going again.

Have a great weekend.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment