Wednesday, August 1, 2018

What?

FW Acrylic inks as the base

Derwent Inktense pencils on the flower, Pilot pen for the writing

Jake on my bed last night, with the setting sun coming in the windows

Yes, I have pointed out to him that he could slide off the bed. He's a male.
Once again experiencing difficulties getting my photos on the phone into Dropbox, so I can load them into the blog. I have checked the settings repeatedly, and come to the conclusion that gremlins live in my house. It is what it is. Just a pain to manually nudge the photos to go forth, enter the Dropbox universe.

Just finished mowing the backyard. I was going to lose the dogs in the grass if it didn't get mowed soon. What a few inches of rain can do. Summer chores have returned. Therefore a little lacking in the artsy crafts department. I am usually too tired at the end of the day to do much, but trying to get into the daily habit of sketching. It really does help. And I have fallen in love with the General Sketch and Wash pencils. You can get these either at Hobby Lobby or Michael's with a coupon, and they are so worth it.

Enjoy yourselves.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment