Sunday, June 17, 2018

I've lost track

This week's affirmation, and I do not remember why I chose the word, YET. Probably because it begins with the letter Y.

Journaling spread in the Dina oversized journal

Found this on a sheet of quotes I had typed up and never used. Yeah. So true.

Today's tag!

That is lace machine stitched onto the bottom

Lots of collage

Devil woman

Devil woman painted. This is in the smaller Dylusions journal. All water color
Have I finished my abstract for Ardith's class? No.

Have I started the 100 faces with Donna Downey? No.

Have I started the face painting class I bought last winter from Kate Thompson? No.

Am I so far ahead on tags that I can art journal? No.

Is the garage clean? No.

Is all the yard work done? No.

SO what are you going to do today, Linda? Taking the dogs to the park at 8am before we all collapse from the heat and humidity, and then home to work in whatever art journal I grab. It is what I want to do today. Cathy got me onto Mindy Lacefield.

We have weather warnings for all of today, with the heat index going to 100 or beyond. Everyone stay cool.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment