Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Day 86 again because I R an idiot at 6a.m.

The stamp is from Donna Downey


I looked down yesterday while working on tags, and this is what I saw. Need to use this paper

So Cathy asked me where she could buy deli paper, and I said my studio....
Just finished checking Facebook for my art class posts. In order to do that it was necessary to witness a few posts of hate.. No more. I have reached saturation point in my life, and Facebook has become too toxic to condone. My choice is to not use it except for my classes, and after next week, that class is complete. Yep. Bye Bye Facebook.

hypocrisy | həˈpäkrəsē | noun(plural hypocrisies) the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

This is from the dictionary on my Mac. If I could afford it, this would be on a billboard on I65 all the way through the state of Indiana.

Onward. More tags to make, more girls to draw, more hatred to step over. Enjoy yourselves.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment