Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Day 65

I made this tag last week. Now, today, do not care for it

But I have found that the ones I don't particularly like, others might

So today we have dimension, and monochromatic color scheme 
If you wait to do tags the day before you need them, life has a tendency to get in the way and prevent you from doing so. Yesterday was a fun day. Spent 28 minutes on hold on a phone call, when I finally said something appropriate that made the dogs' ears perk up, and ended the call.  So it's always a good idea to have a few days in advance of tags. This is one of those, and I no longer care of it. No real reason, except the colors are not my thing. I was going for stepping out of my comfort zone. Yeah, no. I like my comfort zone.

Every day a new riot of color on the deck. I want to paint these colors


Happy boy

Mine!

I love his face.
Since the weather has been nice, we are in the habit of sitting outside for awhile after supper. Jake will sometimes play with his football. Gracie is licking dirt to create holes, so mom can twist an ankle and/or fall. Eventually they will both come over to the edge of the deck where I am sitting to be loved.

Life is Good.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment