Monday, May 14, 2018

Onward

Day 41 and I can no longer remember what day we are on without looking!


Day 42


This week's affirmation is Tenacious

Am I sick of tags yet? Nope. Am I running out of ideas on what to do with tags? Yep. And there lies the challenge. I am back to doing these in batches of 4 or 5 at a time. It is just easier. Each tag is unique, but sometimes I am able to use the same technique on 3 or 4 tags and obtain different results.

This is the time of year where there are never enough hours in the day to get everything done. The yard work is never ending, the dogs need out of the house and to run and visit at the dog park. So the time in the studio is precious. Participating in the 100 Day Project has kept me motivated and creating. I like that. A lot.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment