Thursday, March 8, 2018

I know, right?

Jake on new rug

He will not lay down on the bare floor

All of his body parts must be on a rug

Gracie finally claimed the larger version in the corner yesterday
Cathy has admired my yellow kitchen since she first saw it years ago. She even made me give her the can with the custom color that was left over. I painted this myself in 2010. Because she loved it so much, she started to buy accessories for the day she would have her kitchen done.

Fast forward to last November. In a whirlwind of activity, Cathy painted her family room and kitchen grey. It is a beautiful grey, with white trim. But it is not yellow. I think yellow and grey compliment each other, but Cathy did not. So I was gifted with 2 new throw rugs in a soft micro fiber material. My dogs are in heaven. Jake claimed the bigger rug as soon as he walked in from the Playground on Tuesday. Gracie finally got to take it for test run yesterday, and the look on her face says it all.

They both sent Aunt Cathy "thank you's" in text messages. Yes, my dogs do text. Don't yours?
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment