Monday, February 13, 2017

Sunshine




Dogs rule.

The sun was out all day today, and what a huge difference it makes in my mood and outlook on life. I did some errands, then came home and grabbed the babies for the dog park. We walked around the parks for over an hour, listening to the birds singing. I swear I heard sand cranes flying overhead, and if so, they are early. Spring is just around the corner.

Lots going on in the studio, but none of it complete. I have hit a wall on three assemblages, so they are to the side waiting for some inspiration. Now working on mixed media canvases, old style. Lots of torn paper collages, waiting for the Mod Podge to dry so I can move on to the paint. Just having fun, and that's what it's all about, isn't it?

Enjoy your days.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment