Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Day After

Art journaling completed Monday, Nov. 7th

Pages done over 3 days
And so it begins.

Just because this country elected a misogynist, I am still equal.

Just because this country elected a racist, I will still strive to treat others with equality.

Just because this country elected a pathological liar, I will still strive to tell the truth. Call an injustice just that. Fight for myself and those that are being oppressed.

I will pay my taxes. Because that is how this country functions.

I will abide by our laws. It is what society expects and should demand, at all times.

And I will cheer when the racists, liars, misogynists, and bigots get what they voted for. My blog, folks. My thoughts. If this offends you, that is too bad. Free Speech. For everyone. Free. Speech. My voice will be heard.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment