Monday, November 28, 2016

Christmas Tags




The kitchen gate that changes with the seasons
I have an abundance of Christmas tags. I made them last year for a craft show, and they didn't sell. So I put them away. Yes, I did. Do you think I can find them? No. No way. Uh huh. I have looked, twice, and now give up. Someday I will come across the 30 some tags, and say something appropriate to myself.

In the meantime, I needed something seasonal for the kitchen metal gate. I did have 2 Halloween tags up past Halloween, so time for a change. The Primitive Pines sign came from The Gingerbread Shed. It's metal and has a vintage look that I like, so fits right in.

Sorry for the underexposed photos. It is raining in central Indiana, and I could not find any good natural light in the house.

Thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment