Thursday, June 30, 2016

Inspiration

Hosta and Purple Heart in my garden

Lilies

Not sure, I think this is Impatens in Melissa's yard

Same plant

Dega. If all else fails, piss on it.
I had to run by and spend 30 minutes with the dude this week. Melissa was going to be late, and he needed to get out mid-afternoon. We had a great 10 minutes, lots of kisses. Then I sat under the umbrella on the patio, Dega sat on the patio table, and starred at me. Waiting. For me to leave. It seems that Mr. Dega has a day time agenda. He is alone, he can do whatever he wants, and he doesn't want some woman interfering with his plans. Melissa told me he pulls this on her as well, should she be home on any particular day. But I made him stay outside for 25 minutes because it was nice, and he wouldn't see his mom for another 5 or 6 hours. Dogs. I love them.

I have been wanting to try some flower abstract style paintings, so using my own garden and Melissa's for inspiration. Not sure yet what I am going to do, because the idea is still floating around in my head. The gardens are beautiful right now.

Have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment