Thursday, June 4, 2015

TBT

This was in my backyard, but I don't remember the type of plant

Butterfly bush, maybe?

Gracie and Sarge

Sarge

Sarge

Hibiscus bloom in the front yard
I have thousands of photographs on the hard drive of my Mac. They are in folders. In the past 3 years, I simply started saving photos by the month, ie: May 2015, June 2015, etc. But in the past it was a descriptive phrase every single type I uploaded a card from the camera. So in any given month, there might have been 6 to 10 folders created. That method certainly helps me recall what photos are where, but also created too many folders.

I must share this as well: not remembering what or when you photographed something is like discovering it all over again. Getting old, folks. Really getting old.
Enjoy.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment