Wednesday, April 8, 2015

alisaburke: my journey with healthy eating

alisaburke: my journey with healthy eating: I don't share lots of personal stuff here on the blog- typically I like to stick to just posting creative inspiration but back in...


This is a very interesting read on eating whole foods and healthy choices. I too have made a concerted effort in the past month to NOT consume sugar. For me sugar is addictive. If I eat a small amount, I want more. The entire problem spirals out of control. It wasn't until I read Alisa's blog post this morning that I realized I have not had a headache in weeks. Hmmmmmm. There has to be a connection, and I am doing the healthy eating plan to lose weight and feel better. Still having a problem giving up carbs. Yep. I admit it. Love me some bread and pasta. But I'm working on it.

Enjoy.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment