Friday, January 9, 2015

Spoiled Rotten Brats

Gracie, to my right

Jake, to my left
Last night I was sitting on the bed watching television. Jake was to my right, his head resting on my leg, enjoying a gentle massage around his head. Gracie sat on the floor and starting "talking" to me. This usually means she wants to go out, but they had just been in the backyard, so I told her to come up on the bed and settle down. After a few minutes of this, she did jump up and sat down on her brother. The startled look on Jake's face was priceless. He promptly got up and went to my left side, reclining against the pillows. Gracie immediately stretched out in his spot. This has never happened before, and I was laughing my ass off.  It appears the alpha/beta roles are being reversed again.

I love dogs. You can learn so much. Life is never dull.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment