Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Finally!!!

Wall in my computer room

My legs are the middle hump

Don't move Mom. Ever.
I am a procrastinator. Of the highest order. I never used to be like this, but as I have grown older (old) I figure, what the hell? Why do today what you really don't have to do.

I completed the 10 10 by 10 canvases class online with Donna Downey weeks ago. If you are curious, you can check it out here.  I learned a great deal in this class, on using different products, how to manipulate the paint to your liking, and the use of color. Of the 10 canvases, I love 6 of them, and kind of like the remaining 4. These are meant to be hung in a grouping, so yesterday I chose my favorites and put them against the living room wall, which is a dark tan. Nope. Switched to the off white walls in the computer room, and instant happiness. Now I think I need to paint the living room, with a cathedral ceiling. Uh huh.

The last 4 canvases will be hung in the hallway, or my bedroom. The other two photos are the brats. Need I say more? Thanks for stopping by.
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment