Saturday, November 16, 2013

Bad Blogger yet again




I have no idea where the time goes. Why are we busier when we are "retired" than when we were structured in a rigid work environment? When I logged into this blog, I was surprised to see that the last post was Halloween. Good Grief!

The fire/burning bush leaves photos were taken through my kitchen window a few weeks ago. When I took them, I thought they would be neat to post. Uh huh. Forgot they were in the camera. That shrub really needs to be pruned next spring. Major pruning.

Jake. What can I say? After breakfast I normally grab a second cup of coffee and head for the imac in the back room. Gracie will curl up in the leather chair in the living room, and Jake heads back to bed. This dog, who spent 5 weeks in a shelter sleeping on a cold concrete floor, knows how to get comfortable. It is not enough he is already on a king size bed with a Tempurpedic mattress that his mom is still paying for, no, he has to nest on the pillows on top of that mattress. And he sighs. Deeply. If we have had a vigorous day of exercise, he snores. Loudly.

Going to get the babies out and about today, enjoying this unseasonably warm weather. Our days of being outside for hours will soon come to an end. Enjoy your weekend.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment