Monday, July 8, 2013

A visit to Nashville IN






A few weeks ago I gave myself a treat. The dogs went to Puppy Playground for a day of play, and I drove to Nashville, IN. for a little shopping and relaxation. I have no idea how many times I've been to this small town over the years. A lot. But I never tire of it.

After shopping and purchasing a chunk of art/craft supplies, I went into a store that carries unique home decor items. I wanted to buy several of them, but told myself no. To say they were expensive is an understatement. But it's free to look. Heading back to the car, the garden with the snowball bushes was to my right, and I had my small camera in my purse. I put everything down and took these few pics. So beautiful. Wouldn't it be great to have a wrought iron fence with your plants intertwined in the iron?

And then there is Jake. Jake is getting lazy in his advancing years. He's 3. Yeah. NOW we won't eat unless I place the dog dish between his paws, so he just leans into the food.

Can we say Dog Mom???
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment