Saturday, June 29, 2013

Reflections

in the living room May 2013

They are now the same size in height


May 10, 2011

This is the day I brought him home from the shelter

Look how much bigger Gracie is than Jake


He was one happy puppy
I will occasionally go back through my picture folders to look at past shots. Today I just happened to click on the photos I took of Jake right after he came to live with us. This was in our backyard, and it was his first face to face meeting with Gracie. He had seen her on the other side of the gate at the shelter.

People have asked how I knew the two dogs would get along. Gracie was ready was another brother after Sarge, and I was certain of that fact. She wanted someone to play with. And in my heart I just knew that Jake would fit in. Felt it.

I was right.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment