Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fun Stuff

Pat's Clematis. Beautiful

Tag 1

Tag 2

Tag 3

Tag 4
Good Morning! It is a beautiful day here. We just got back from a nice walk at the park in Avon. Love it.

I wanted to share what I made yesterday. The tags above work up so fast and are just plain fun to do. The girl/doll stamp is by Julie Nutting. Her first set of 5 stamps are available at AllyScraps. I stamped each girl with Rangers Archival black ink on old book pages, then cut them out leaving a thin border for shading. I Mod Podged scrapbook paper on the front and back of each tag, then added some old torn pattern pieces, rub-ons, and light stamping. The girls were added with Mod Podge, painted with Golden Fluid Acrylics, and then I shaded with Faber Castell Big Brush pens. Love those pens. Just so much you can do with them.

All four tags are going to booths this afternoon, hopefully to sell.

Thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment