Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Jumping Bunnies


Well. These were a bit more of a challenge than what I thought. When I first saw the pattern, I fell in love with the simple but different shape. Little did I realize that with all of the curves stuffing these bad boys was going to be a long event.

The Jumping Bunnies are made of muslin, stuffed firmly (believe me, stuffed very firmly), and then painted. They are then distressed with our grunge mix. Rusty wire holds one rusty bell, and the hearts are hand sewn on with DMC floss. Another challenge. My fingers were sore after that endeavor. But wouldn't they look great sitting on a book shelf? The bunnies will be available for sale February 1st.

Have a great day. The sun is out, the temperature is going up, we are happy campers!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment