Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Remaining Christmas Crafts



The last time I checked our booth at Gilley's Craft Mall in Plainfield, IN., we had a few ornaments left, some misc. stuff. The above was still there. When you figure out what and how women buy, please let me know. I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Anyhoooo, the jars, of which there were 10 originally, are a lot of fun and easy to make. We substituted chenille stems for the handmade candy canes, and things went faster. Cathy made these altered books, and I think they are unique and would make a great table decoration. Obviously, what do we know??? (little sarcasm there, folks!)

I am over making Christmas crafts. Ready to move on to SPRING! Visions of bunnies and dolls are dancing in my head. I did make all of my Christmas cards this year. Just haven't made it to the post office. That would help, would it not?

Have a safe week. Enjoy yourselves.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment