Saturday, July 21, 2012

Dang



We have had light rain that lasts for 10 minutes, if we're lucky. Not enough to do any good, really. But I wanted to post what my backyard looks like. This is the first summer I am concerned about the grass coming back. Our third year of drought, and I think this is the year that will kill it for good. Not too much you can do about it, as the mandatory water ban is in effect. First fine is $100, second fine is $250, and after that I think they tack on some type of sentence. Very sad.

I had the big camera in my hand, trying to get Jake to look at me. He hates that camera. It's best to take Jake's picture with the smaller, compact camera. Little fart. The last photo is Gracie amongst all of the dog toys, or what is left of them. She wants more. Yeah, I'll get right on that, Gracie. Spoiled Diva Princess.

Hope your day is a good one.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment