Monday, February 6, 2012

Scrapbook Layout for Allyscraps

A layout using Echo Park papers
This was one of the layouts I did for the store when Cathy was off a few weeks back. I like the muted colors of this paper. A lot of the Echo Park line is very bright. I tend to like not blaring bright type products.

The city of Indianapolis is returning to normal. I have the local news on, and all of the tents for the NFL experience will come down tomorrow. It was one long party.

I am planning on a quiet day of working in the studio, walking the dogs once it warms up. Unbelievable weather this winter, for which I am very thankful. A year ago we were still waiting for 6 inches of ice to melt from a blizzard that hit on February 1st. This year we have walked at least 5 days a week, stopping only for rain. A good thing for all three of us.

Enjoy your day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment