Saturday, January 21, 2012

Brrrrrrr!

New card



Good Morning! Or afternoon. It is cold with a thin layer of sleet over all of the sidewalks, deck, and the streets inside our subdivision. Oh, joy. But I really, really have nothing to complain about. This winter has been an easy one, for the first time in years. Mild temperatures, little or no snow and sleet, and we've been able to walk almost every day. Not today, though. Too cold and slick. Spring is 2 months from today. I am one very happy woman.

Been going through old scrapbook papers that I could not part with when I was cleaning out my supplies. I'm having so much fun matching colors, trying new designs. With these sometimes bleak days this makes the hours fly by. I hope you enjoy them. Have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment