Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bored

Hey Moms!

Do you hear this in your home? "I'm bored. There's nothing to do.....". Trust me. When dogs are bored, you are usually in for a mess. The mess is in my backyard. What is left of the backyard. The kids with fur have been digging. Everywhere.
And then it will rain.
And then the holes fill with water, which someone with a tail likes to play with. As in sticking his paws into the muddy water and swishing it around. I swear, this dog is half cat, the way he uses his paws.
Then, after picking up every molecule of mud that exists and making sure it is adhered to their paws, they enter the house. I spend a lot of time cleaning off dirty paws, then cleaning the house in general. A never ending battle.

All if forgiven when they snuggle next to me on the bed to watch television. Or when Jake drapes himself across my lap, sighs, and immediately goes to sleep.

How can you not love them?
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment