Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Cards



I'm back. And once again I apologize for being a bad, bad blogger. I do have an excuse, lame that it is, but I thought it was a pretty good one. Last Saturday I finally attended the all day workshop and certification for AFAA Group Fitness Instructor. It went rather well, but I won't have the results for another 3 to 5 weeks. IT'S OVER! That is me shouting.

I am now in charge of another blog as well as this one. I will be doing the entries for Allyscraps, and if you want to see what that is all about, just click on the Allyscraps link to the right, and look for "our blog" listed on the left. So my new mantra is "organization, organization, organization."

Winter arrived this past week in central Indiana. Crap. We had about a half inch of snow on the ground Friday, but it is now gone. Going to be a beautiful weekend, and the dogs and I are heading out for sheep herding this morning. I am actually looking forward to it.

The products used in the above cards were Glitz Vintage Blue papers (blue cards), Reminisce Santa paper, card stock, baker's twine, and red bling. The stamps are from Tim Holtz - the holly, post card, and Merry Christmas. All of the shapes were cut on a Cuttlebug with Spellbinder's Nestabilities. Love them. Wish I could afford to own all of them. The School Days card is from Graphic 45's ABC Primer line and stamps.

Thanks for stopping by, and I will be a better blogger. Promise. Enjoy this weather. It will not last, dang it all!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment