Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Not enough hours in the day

Quick! Look at these beauties before they are fried!

The grass is now brown. The Hibiscus are still alive, but I don't know for how much longer. Yes, I water. And water, and water....

I've been working on lots of papercrafts of late. We have a show in December, and I'm trying to stockpile creations to sell. With the weather so hot, the dogs and I are enjoying the air conditioning and having some lazy type afternoons. When I'm not teaching in the pool. Lots of hours in the pool recently.

I hope to post some pics of mini albums soon. I have to rethink how I am taking these photographs, so the colors are more true to life. But I'm working on it. How did retirement get to be so busy? There are days that I wonder, "What am I doing?" Better to be busy and active than bored in front of the television.

Stay cool. Stay comfortable.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment