Friday, April 15, 2011

Misc Friday



The cards were made this past week, in spurts. I never found the time to sit down and work for a few hours. The weather was too nice, the air too fresh, to stay indoors for long. I like the way these turned out. I have been trying to attain a pattern, both in size uniformity and color schemes, to be more frugal in my card making.

The dress form I ordered as part of a kit from Gloria Stengel. You can view her blog here. She is an extremely creative woman, very prolific, who just made the design team for Graphic 45. Very talented.

The head designer for Graphic 45 is coming to Nashville, IN. in May. Cathy and I are going to attend two classes in altered art. So, so looking forward to this. We will have fun as well as learn some new techniques. I have never met Candy, but she strikes me as the type of woman you are immediately comfortable with. It will be a good time. You can view her blog here.

Have yourselves a good weekend.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment