Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Day Trip

Gracie thought about taking the toy.



Pulling one thread out of the pull toy

Gracie and I drove to the south suburbs of Chicago on Friday to visit a few folks. I had lunch with my friends Pat and Jean, and Gracie had a lot of play time with Max.

Max is back, and we are glad. This is the dog that my granddaughter had, then didn't, and once again does. He adores Gracie, and Gracie loves to play with this little guy. They wrestled, played tug, didn't do as much chasing as they used to due to space constraints, but still had a great time. My girl was tired when we got home yesterday.

It says a great deal about dog's memories, because Max knew me immediately. I had not seen him in well over a year, but he was on my lap to cuddle within minutes. Grandma is here! She will scratch my belly! We had a good time.

Enjoy your Sunday.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment