Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

No, I won't look at you mom.

OH, alright! How's this?

I am elegant. I am Sheltie. Gracie isn't.
The dogs and I wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day. May you get Fannie May candy, a card, flowers, jewelry, and whatever else you desire.

We are spoiled already. The past two days were warmer, sunny, and just uplifting. It's amazing how the sun can alter your mood. Today is overcast and windy, more on the cold side. Winter is not done with us yet.

Stay safe. Have a good day. And remember these immortal words from John Lennon and Paul McCartney: Would you believe in a love at first sight, yes, I'm certain that it happens all the time. What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know it's mine....OH, I get by with a little help from my friends. Very, very true.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment