Monday, November 29, 2010

Busy Monday

Just before sunrise

Storms coming tonight

Christmas album


Good Morning! The sunrise this morning was beautiful, and I couldn't resist taking those two shots. The sky changes so fast when the sun is coming up. It's now just cloudy, so glad I did take the camera outside.

This is a Bo Bunny album in graduated sized pages that I did last year. I used a variety of papers, but mostly Graphic 45. I made myself another album that has photos in it. So can't decide if I want to keep this one, or give it to someone this year.

There are a few changes to the blog. I've added a widget to see who is viewing the blog, and where they are from. I've also added my photostream from Flickr. I will definitely work on adding more photos to it.

I have a link under "scrapbook supplies" to Allyscraps, the store where I work part time. Sad news is that, due to the economy, the actual store is closing. If you are in the area, the closing sale starts this Wednesday, December 1st, at 10a.m. Good news is that Cathy, the owner, has decided to continue with the internet business. So the link will stay. It will take you to the website.

I heard on the news this morning that one of my favorites has passed. Leslie Nielsen of The Naked Gun movies died at the age of 84. He was good.

Have yourself a great day. I'm heading out to take the babies for a very long walk.
Linda
 EDIT: Not that I'm stalking anyone!!! I thought about what I said when we were out on our walk. I'm just curious what visitors I have to the blog. Thought I better clarify that statement. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment