Friday, September 17, 2010

More puppy photos

3 months old, in the car

6 weeks old, in the back seat of the car

6 weeks old

Winter 2010
The top photo is the one on the front of my phone. I took the first 3 photos with the phone camera, so the quality is not the best. But I'm glad I have them now.

In desperation to wear her out as a puppy, I drove to a local Pet Smart and just walked her around in the store. Of course lots of people stopped to pet the cute little puppy. I should explain that Gracie was born in late December of 2008, and we got her in late January of 2009. So it was cold when she was a young pup, and there wasn't a great deal we could do outdoors. When the weather was decent, I did indeed put her on a leash and walk her to a local park. At the time we were living on the west side of Indianapolis. If you have a puppy now, walking and interaction at a local pet store are highly recommended. I guarantee the pups will come home and crash.

If I had to do it all over again? I would adopt two puppies together. They could wear each other out completely. Hindsight is wonderful, isn't it? Have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment