Thursday, August 19, 2010

Handmade Cards

Inside of the Alice card

Alice dreaming. The figure is on pop up adhesive, along with the flower

Mad Hatter wandering
Inside of the above card.
I have been scrapbooking for years, but recently ventured into making greeting cards. The freedom to do whatever you want with the paper, ink and stamps is wonderful. I thought you might enjoy seeing a few.

Both cards used the Halloween in Wonderland paper from Graphics 45, one of my favorite companies. I cut Alice out of a sheet and placed her on pop up adhesive. The flower is on pop up as well. Not really Halloween cards. But I loved the colors and vintage feel to the papers, so this is what came about one afternoon.

Tomorrow I'll post an altered cigar box. Kind of cute.
Thanks for stopping by.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment