Wednesday, November 11, 2020

So now what?






 First up is Gracie at the dog park on Monday. We have been going every day due to the incredible, unseasonable weather. It will come to a crashing halt this week as winter returns. The dogs spent a half day at the Playground yesterday, so I had a lovely walk at Town Hall Park. There is a pond towards the end of the library trail, and I sat on a bench for a short rest before continuing. Took that pic to let my friend, Melissa, know how gorgeous it was. She works from home. I know how much she appreciates me telling her about enjoying the weather......as in she would like to smack me up the side of my head. 

The three fire/burning bushes I have in the front yard were brilliant with color this year. This is the one outside the kitchen. Most of the leaves fell yesterday in the high winds. I just love that color. Saw this mixture of using text cut outs with acrylic paint on Pinterest, and decided to try it. I used old dictionary pages to cut the leaves, and that was tricky due to the frail nature of the papers. Something different. And finally, yet another girl. This one done in layers of Daniel Smith water colors, with just a touch of Kuretake water colors for the earrings and background. Emphasized the eyes with a Derwent Intense water color pencil in dark Indigo. 

Back to feeling a tad stressed. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop with trump. One never knows, does one? Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment