Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Art makes me happy

Original sketch on watercolor paper and the inspiration from Pintrest

First layers of color

Added some Quin Gold

Added 9B pencil lines

It's hard to photograph the 12x12 size

Close up



We call this Rocky Mountain High....
This is the second project in the Toni Burt Water + Color class online. Toni provides us with the 3 images from Pinterest to use as reference. Makes it easy to follow her instructions. The difference with this one is that it was a much smaller face. I have a problem working this small. But forcing myself to do this will eventually make it easier. Right? Right????

Gracie pulled a muscle at the dog park on Sunday, acting like she was 2 instead of 9. Yesterday I called the vet and got a fresh batch of Rimadyl, the canine version of ibuprofen. FYI, you can't give your dog aspirin, ibuprofen, or Tylenol.  I took this photo last night after the drug had been in her body for about 2 hours. Can we say high? She was in fact very loopy. That's my girl! Feeling much better this morning. And that's the reason I like giving my dogs this particular drug. One or two doses, and the problem is usually solved.

Have a great day, and stay safe. This is a killer heat wave we are having.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment