Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Day 78


New Dylusions journal, all decorated and ready to rock and roll

Yesterday morning, 7:30a.m. at the dog park

Miss Gracie May, looking to get into trouble
I had a few tags left over from the last Gel Plate printing session. Today's tag was one of them, but it contained a few ghost prints that were faint. I liked that, so to enhance those images I went around them with Faber Castel Big Brush Pitt pens in various colors. Then took my black journaling pen and did a few outlines for contrast. The "smile" is a stamp from the days of card making.

Cathy is organizing her supplies and offered me a few items yesterday. I told her I had those, and started to laugh. She replied that she wasn't throwing anything away, but was just being nice.

Is there a 12 step program for scrap book people? Card makers? Artists of all types? Sewers, knitters, quilters? If not, there should be. Seriously. We need to start up a support group. Right after I go to Michael's.......
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment