Friday, January 19, 2018

Art Journaling

Practice, practice, practice

This was a face, covered it with red ink, then scraps on the table


We are bored

What do you mean I can't go to the Playground because Gracie is contagious?
I am determined this year to make better looking flowers, so sat down with the smaller Dylusions journal in my lap and just let the pencil move. I was using some photos for reference. This spread was not about composition, obviously, because the proportions are not correct. It was just to see if I could make a decent flower, one that I could live with in a larger composition. Working on it.

Gracie is better each day, and Jake is not sick. That is the beginning of his famous "stink eye" above. Jake is a man about town, misses going to the Playground. Deal with it, little buddy.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment