Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Dogs

Gracie, top, Jake, bottom, story below
We were in the living room. I was sitting on the couch with Gracie to my left, Jake to my right, petting both dogs. This is the main reason I have only two, because I have only two hands. The other reason is I can't afford more than two and take care of them properly.

Jake assessed the situation, and realized that he needed to come between his sister and his mom. His little way of trying to show dominance. The problem in these last few months is Gracie once again wants to be the top dog. She is the oldest. She is the alpha in obtaining food. She wants more mom time. So as I sat there watching, Jake stood up, walked around the cocktail table, and wedged himself between my left leg and his sister's butt.

I laughed for a few minutes before grabbing the phone for this photograph.
Dogs. Ya gotta love them.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment