Monday, July 31, 2017

At a standstill

I had a bath, so I must have a stack of blankies.

Work in progress with colored pencils
I have been in and out of the mood to work on art, or anything creative. This happens, so I just go with the flow. For me, the best thing to do is step away for a few days, try something else. Like yard work, or cleaning.

In a reflective mood this morning, so gathered a few quotes that resonate with me:

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." Albert Einstein

"If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." J.K. Rowling

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results. Narcotics Anonymous

Have a great day. Or, don't kill anyone. I understand that prison food sucks the big one.
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment