Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Falling Leaves




We went to the dog park yesterday afternoon around noon. Stayed for over an hour. It's kind of nice when we are the only ones there. I get a chance to walk them around all three sections, so they can sniff to their hearts content. On the way out, I looked across the road at Washington Township Park. It was also empty, so I pulled over into the parking area to snap a few photos from the window.

I would have loved to walk the dogs on the trails, but my back was bothering me. And at this time of year, the squirrels are running around. Even with head harnesses, the two dogs together can pull hard enough to get away from me. So Jake had to accept vibrating with anticipation, looking out the window. Gracie was also on full alert. Too funny.

Have a great day, and don't forget to vote. Vote. Vote. Okay?
Linda
Go Cubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment