Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Folio

First page of the folio



2 tags on the right

back of tags and next page


I added part of a Gelli print on the back inside when I got home

Spread from one of Dina's teaching journals


Another page of her teaching journal
The more you do, the more you want to do. I would be very happy right now living in that back bedroom, not cleaning, doing laundry, going to the dog park, etc. Unfortunately, that is not the way life works. And I'm sure I'd burn out.

Right now I have half painted chipboard spread out on my table. Going to flip the pieces and paint, then start to collage and add stenciling and stamping later today. I need to be very, very busy. Some of my work is at The Artisan Marketplace in Plainfield, IN. The gallery opens this Saturday. I will also be at Palette and Paper in Indianapolis for a holiday market day on Saturday, November 26th. I was going to try and throw in another holiday type show, but just don't think I can get that much done.

Art is my therapy. Really. Don't know where I'd be without it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, I love these posts about Dina class. I'm so sorry I missed it. Your pictures are great!!
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete