Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Too soon?

I have stacks of projects going in the craft/art room. It is a mess. So. Shouldn't I be finishing something? Why, yes, I should. Did that happen? No.

Back in the days of the scrapbook store that Cathy owned, we would make Halloween cards, tags, scrapbook pages. It is Cathy's favorite time of the year. and very close to my heart as well. With me it's the colors of autumn, and the fact you can throw in just the right shade of purple to make it vibrant. This is one of the larger tags, 8 inches long. I painted it with Dyan Reavley's jar paint in the 2 shades of orange, then accented it with one of her greens, Dirty Martini. The owls are ancient, from an old line of scrapbook papers. The company no longer exists. The cat image is off the internet, backed with standard green card stock. "Fright Night" is also no longer available, from another long gone company.

This will be displayed on my kitchen metal garden gate, along with a few others. Time to change things up.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment