Monday, October 12, 2015

Dogs



This is Libby. She belongs to my friend, Cheryl, who also has a shelter dog named Rylee. Rylee is 7, and Cheryl decided to liven up the household and get this little cutie earlier this year. We think she is full grown.

Libby has started to grow a beard. Cheryl and I think it is adorable, but her dad thinks a girl dog should not have long hair sticking out on her muzzle, and wants to trim it. We told Brad no, it adds character. I truly wanted a good photo of this beard. Do you have any idea how hard it is to take a pic of a hyper pup? She rarely sits still long enough at the dog park, and if she is stationary, by the time I get the phone out of my pocket she is once again running. Libby greets everyone, has no fear because hey! Big sister Rylee is there to protect her. Jake decided to growl at Libby because she wanted him to run with her. Rylee casually walked over and did one, low growl. Jake came over to his mom.

Yep. That's my boy.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment