Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Cards



The past few weeks I've been making my Christmas cards in my spare time. It was chilly, at times downright cold, and I was in the mood. Then the weather changed. Yesterday we tied a temperature record for an afternoon high of 69 degrees. December 3rd. And the Republicans say there is no global warming....

Christmas is 3 weeks from today. Yikes. I am not ready. But the house is decorated with the Santa collection, some greenery and lights. The wall board with hooks (can't call it a shelf) is up all year. I switch the wreath out according to the season. This is the Christmas look. It's bright, cheery, and makes me feel good. And that is what my decorating is all about.

Have a productive week. I am certainly going to try.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment