Saturday, November 26, 2011

Beautiful Weather


These are a few of the cards I made for the craft show next weekend. To tell you the truth, it's kind of hard to get into the spirit of making Christmas cards when the weather is so incredible. Late November, and we will be in the mid 60's today. Yesterday was also warm, sunny, and like a dream. I do remember other late autumn/winter months where we had balmy breezes, but certainly not recently. Maybe central Indiana is finally going to get a break.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I did. Today is sheep herding day. Gracie will have fun running around the fields. She is doing very well.

Enjoy yourselves.
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I really enjoyed your blog posts.

    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete